For all your winter needs, we updated our best seller to perform in even harsher conditions, with a range of high-tech benefits and a new fit created specifically for movement. The waterproof Adirondack III features an outsole designed to stay flexible in freezing temps, extra warming insulation, a cushioning insole, fluffy collar, and a higher cold-weather rating from -20˚C to -32˚C (that's -4˚F to -25.6˚F). Ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between – this boot will last you years and years.
- Waterproof leather upper
- DryTech waterproof bootie construction
- Waterproof cuffable suede shaft
- Non-wicking 5mm round nylon lace
- 200g insulation
- Cold-weather rated to -32 °C
- 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining
- Removable Imprint by UGG™ with 17mm UGGpure™ wool insole that keeps feet dry and cozy
- Dual-density EVA midsole with molded Spider Rubber outsole for maximum stability and support
- 7” shaft height
We ship using the Australia Post eParcel service anywhere within Australia. Best efforts are made to deliver products to you within 3 to 7 working days. We offer free standard shipping on all orders over $100. All orders below $100 will be charged a $10 shipping fee. Additionally, UGG offers a free 30-day Return Policy within Australia on goods that have been purchased via this site that are in unused and in a re-saleable condition.